Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Nail Polish Colors Of The Week!

 Since I change my nail polish almost everyday, I thought it would be fun to take pictures of each color I chose last week. It only ended up being about 4 different manicures, but considering that was one week, was pretty impressive. And also, shows how bad my nail polish A.D.D. is.

The first color I put on to start my week off was Zoya's Blaze. Which is a beautiful dark pink color with amazing multidimensional glitter in it. It's one of those colors you have to see with your own eyes to fully understand how pretty it really is.


 Then I was in the mood for blue, so I went with Essie's Bikini So Teeny. I just love this color year round. It is the prettiest pale blue, which I think would compliment any skin tone.


 I was at my mother's house this past week, and noticed the pretty color on her nails, so I borrowed her OPI "India Mood For Love". Which is a gorgeous magenta, pink. Nothing too bright, but also, nothing too dull either. The perfect girly, girl color.


As the week went on however, I felt like spicing my manicure up so I added Ciate's Sequins over my ring finger, which I thought complimented the OPI color nicely.  The sequins wore pretty nicely, which surprised me. I thought it would chip off right away but besides the messy application, and the pain in the hiney from taking it off afterwards, it's totally a must own. I could not stop staring at my nails afterwards.


So those are the colors I chose for the week. Let me know which manicure you liked the best, and if I should do this again in the future!

xoxo, Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment