Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April's Ipsy Bag & Birchbox

Okay, I know, I'm super late on filling you guys in with what I got this month in my Ipsy Bag and Birchbox, but better late than never? Right? Eh?

This month as you can see, Ipsy has yet again just hit it out of the park for me. They give full size MAKEUP and I just feel like is almost always worth the $10 every month. Before I filmed the video below, I didn't try any of the products but it's been a couple days since I filmed it and I've been using the blush they gave me nonstop! It just gives my cheeks such a pretty summer pinch to them. Which is why I subscribe to these services in the first place, to find new products I absolutely love.



However, Birchbox has really been slacking for me lately, each month I feel like I'm always on the brink of cancelling and this month is no different. I got so many samples as you can see in the video above. I get 3 samples about that size with every Sephora order, so at this point, if May isn't amazing, I'm cutting the cord on this one. I just feel taken advantage of and that they don't care about the awful products they are giving their clients, which isn't okay to me.

Would you guys be disappointed to see Birchbox go? Do you guys still like Birchbox? Any other subscriptions I should check out? Please let me know! Because I'm really done with Birchbox at this point.

Otherwise, I hope you guys are doing well, and hopefully I'll chit chat again with you beautiful gals soon :)

<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment