Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Drugstore & MAC Haul!

It's about that time for another haul video! WOOO HOOOO CREDIT CARD DEBT!

I have acquired a lot of new stuff from the drugstore and such over the past couple of weeks, so I thought I would sit down and show you guys what I got that I am LOVING! Watch the video here of everything!:



Okay so I heard a lot about Milani's Liquif'eye Eye Pencil in Black, I also heard a lot about Rimmel's Scandaleyes, so I thought I'd get both and show you how similar they are to each other.




The top swatch is Milani and below that is Rimmel. They look pretty exact to me, same size and everything, just Rimmel has a little nicer of a price on theirs. 

I ended up just returning the Rimmel one and keeping the Milani, so far I've used it a couple of times and it is pretty comparable to the Urban Decay 24/7 Liners! Which makes me and my wallet happy ;)

The bottom swatch is of the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Sparkling Black which is what I decided to keep instead of the Rimmel Scandaleyes in black.



I heard a ton about the L'Oreal Infallible Liner in Navy as well, and I can see why. It swatched so dark and smoothly. I can't wait to try this liner out in some future looks and I've heard navy eyeliner is the new fashion trend thing year!


I finally caved and also got the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny. Lots of gurus talk about how amazing this bronzer is, and for $2.99, I just couldn't turn it down at Target this time.

I like it a lot so far, I know some people complain about it looking at little orange from time to time, but if you use a light hand, I think it can look quite pretty.


Then the last, and most beautiful swatch of this blog post, the ever so talked about (with good reason), L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows.

Starting from left to right: Midnight Blue, Perpetual Purple, and Iced Latte.

My camera doesn't even do these colors justice, I am just obsessed with them and am trying not to buy them all.

Actually, I just added Golden Emerald to my collection last night, grrr. Damn you L'Oreal!!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the swatches and the haul video and I'll see you guys next time I decide to be naughty! (That sounded bad....)

xoxo, Megs!

No comments:

Post a Comment