Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sephora Haul: Tarte Carried Away Set & Urban Decay Vice Palette

I wasn't planning on buying anymore makeup until...DUN DUN DUNNNN, the Sephora friends and family sale just hadddd to come along! ;)

So I had my eye on the Vice palette for awhile and thought, if I'm going to get this, now is the time to get it. I have been very impressed and in the video below, you can see all the swatches from this beautiful palette!


Then, I saw the amazing deal Tarte was having with it's Carried Away With Tarte Set, I also had to pick that up. I mean, $54 for a blush, a blush/powder brush, a setting powder, 8 lip glosses (also swatched in the video above), ANNND 24 eye shadows. Whoa, whoa whoa. Not to mention, it comes in the cutest case.

I think it's already sold out on Sephora.com for now, I'm sure it'll come back, but you guys must get your hands on this! 

Any holiday sets that are must haves for you guys???

xoxo Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment