Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nail Color Of The Week!

I got my Julep Holiday Box in the mail the other day! For $49.99, I got all these amazing nail polishes! (minus the two Orly colors on the far right)


Now, I don't always get Julep boxes unless they're as unique as these were and I am soo happy I got this.

Also, not pictured, I got a foot scrub, nail polish remover pads, a DIY ring, and candy!

I don't know if you can still get it though but I highly suggest it if you can!!

Anyways, onto the color I used today from this box!


This picture doesn't even do this beautiful polish any justice, it's name is Julia and as I stated before, it's by Julep. It is this metallic purple color with lots of gold shimmer in it. It's opaque after about 2 coats, it doesn't chip easily, and it's just SO pretty!!

I can't say it enough. I'm so excited to play with the rest of these colors and let you guys know what I think!

Have a lovely day everyone!!

-Meggie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment