Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nail Color Of The Week!!

I have been slacking on here!

So you know what I'm going to do? Chug a Mountain Dew and type out a couple of blog posts that should have been posted awhile ago, naughty Megan. ;)

So I haven't been too good with taking picture of my cool nail polishes, but this one I had on recently and absolutely loved!!



The base color is OPI's Die Another Day, from the James Bond Collection. The accent nail is Zoya's 18k Top Coat in Gilty. Now is an 18k top coat necessary? Probably not so much but I've never seen anything like this ever!

As far as for the OPI color, I don't know if I forgot a base coat or what but this color chipped almost instantly on me. Which is as you all know, extremely annoying!!! 

Anyways, I really like these two paired together!

Hope you guys are all well!!

xoxo, Megs!

No comments:

Post a Comment