Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Little Black Bag!

I'm sure lots of you have already heard about this company but I thought I'd film my box that I got this month!

Now this is my second box I've received from the company and I've honestly been loving it. I don't do it every month, just when I see something I really, really have to have like you can see in the video below. Purse-gasm.


I've had this purse now for about a week or two and am still obsessed, it's just the perfect size and the studs on the bottom are just soo sassy!!!

I also got some cool Lydell NYC earrings and a Lavanilla Lip Screen as well, all for $54.95, with shipping and tax.

If you guys want to know more about how it works, just watch the video above!

I just love the concept, and love the products!

<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment