Sunday, December 23, 2012

My 2012 Influenster Holiday Box!

I recently heard one of my friends talking about Influenster, so I signed up for it, gave my thoughts on a couple of products on the site, and about a month later I got an email that I was getting the Holiday 2012 Influenster Box!!

I was so excited!

Then it showed up on my porch, I opened it, and was so surprised at how awesome it was for FREE!

Yes. You get it for free, always.

All it is, is a site where you review products, kind of like makeupalley.com, except you get free stuff in return for doing it. So my interests were beauty and they know I'm a blogger. So after you get this, it is "suggested" you review it. I didn't know if I would, but I was blown away at how awesome it was.

I honestly love everything I got. Enough blabbering, watch it here, now!:


Oh, and of course I had to throw in a quick OOTD! ;)

Have a great day guys!!

Muah! Megs.

No comments:

Post a Comment