Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Day In The Life: Grandma Dancing!

Are you guys a little intrigued by the title? Hehe.

I love watching Vlogs and I've been tempted to make some sometimes because life can be rather hilarious. So, I had a funny night this past Friday and decided to film parts of it!


So, pretty much almost every Friday I have indoor volleyball, we're sponsored by a local establishment so we go there after every week to give them some of their money back!

The video shown above is honestly just a typical night with my family. You're guaranteed lots of laughs and smiles when hanging out with us! At the beginning you see my grandma and older sister, then later on my father, and then uncle (shown very quickly). So Friday night volleyball is definitely a family affair for us!

I love being so close to my family, I feel really, really lucky for that.

And it helps that I have an absolutely hilarious grandma!

Hope you all are well, and if you enjoy watching videos like this, let me know and I'll keep them up!!

MUAH! Megs.

No comments:

Post a Comment