Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oops, I did it again!: Haulmania

Okay so I know, I know, I JUST added a HUUUGE haul video but...

Yeahhhh....
The thing is, I found more things I wanted and got even more than I did last time.
In other words, the video I did on my haul is again, SUPER LONG!!

Sorry guys :( Watch it here though anyways!:



Anyways, in order of mention, here's the list of the awesome stuff I got!:
Yankee Candles: Sparking Cinnamon, Festival Of Lights, Christmas Eve, and Lilac Blossoms
MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Superb
MAC Fluidline in Catch My Eye
Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter
Essie Holiday Collection Nail Polishes in: Leading Lady and Beyond Cozy
Jordana Pop Art Nail Design in: Black Mark and Contemporary White
theBalm Mary Lou-manizer
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Across The Universe
Laura Geller Balance N Brighten in Fair
MAC Reflex Pearl
Sugarpill Loose Eye Shadow in Goldilux
Ardell False Eyelashes in: 301 and 305
Julep Nail Polish in: Matte Top Coat, Hailee, and Nora
Sephora Professional Powder Brush
Sephora Professional Pro Brow Comb
Sephora Professional All Over Shadow Brush
Beauty Blender
Sephora Lush Flush Lip and Cheek Stain in Merlot
NARS Blush in Sin and Deep Throat (ickkkk)
Tokidoki in Vegas and Lion Papa
The Clarisonic in Mia (AHHH!)

Again, sorry it's so long but I hope you guys enjoyed the video!

Any other questions, ask me girlfran!

Xoxo, Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment