Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November's Birchbox And Ipsy Bag

Here they are!


Okay so first, let's talk about the Birchbox.

If you'd rather just watch my video on it, which, I talk about the products more, than go watch here:



Otherwise, carrying on, here's a closer look at my Birchbox:


Starting from left to right I received Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper, which is a treatment that helps to control frizzy, curly, hair, the retail of a full size is $10.

Chuao Chocolatier Mini Chocolate Bar, a 7 pack retails for $7.95. They tasted fine, but were nothing I would go out of my way to buy again.

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Pink Shimmer, a full size retails for $20. This didn't really show up at all when smoothed out onto my skin, I do not recommend this product at all!!

Jouer Fragrance Cornucopia, a full size is $42. It is an extremely floral scent, but once you rub the oil onto your skin, you basically can't smell it at all.

And last, ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara, a full size is $24. I have yet to try this, but it looks okay. I personally hate fibers on my eyelashes and don't notice a difference when I have them on.

The products are okay, definitely nothing I care about and if someone said, would you rather have this box, or $10? I would take the money and spend it better.

I will continue buying Birchbox...for now.

Then onto my Ipsy bag!


First thing first, it comes in a chocolate satin bag with a gold zipper.

I ended up throwing the bag away, I can only find so many uses for these bags!

Anyways, the products starting from left to right:

Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel

Nailtini in Millionaire, which has small gold glitters, and green and gold bar glitter.

theBalm Meet Matte Eyeshadow in Matt Batali, which is a nice matte brown

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie in Dare Devil, which as you can see in the picture, is a very dark mauve with a little bit of glitter. It looks kind of scary for my complexion.

Lastly, Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Chocolate, which is just a reddish brown eyeliner


So that excited me a little more than the Birchbox, I will definitely be trying out these products and see if there's anything worth talking about in the future! 

That's all I have for you guys now, let me know what you got!!

xoxo, Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment