Sunday, November 4, 2012

My October Favorites!

Another month has past and before you know it, I'll be adding another video talking about how Thanksgiving was! AH! Crazy thought!

Anyways, I'm not looking forward to the colder months but oh well! That's Wisconsin for you!

Here's my favorites video, and after the video I'll list below, in order, the products I mentioned :)



Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Lotion
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray
Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Nourishing And Brightening Cream
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in Rose Ivory 
Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Light
Pixi All Over Magic No. 3 Brightening Radiance
L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe
MAC Pigment in Reflects Antique Gold
Benefit Blush in Dandelion
Essie Bahama Mama

And that's all for now! Any other questions, feel free to ask! Have a lovely day, and I hope Monday isn't too rough for you! ;)

xoxo, Meggie Wegs

No comments:

Post a Comment