Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Get Ready With Me: Backstreet Boys Style


I forgot how much I love just listening to music and getting ready to go somewhere.


 This look is really simple, yet really pretty, and I think looks gorgeous on people with blue eyes!

The products I used in order of use are:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Maybelline's Limited Edition Color Tattoos in Rich Mahogany and Gold Shimmer
NAKED Palette; Colors Dark Horse and Virgin
Be A Bombshell Eyeliner in Onyx
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
Clinique High Lengths Mascara
Neutrogena Healthy Skin in Nude
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Light
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
Benefit's Hervana Blush
MAC Superb
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater

This is basically my everyday routine, minus the eyeshadow part which is interchangeable.

Anyways, if you guys want to see it step by step, watch the video here!:


Cute face as the thumbnail hey?

YEAHHH. That's what happens when you forget to take pictures after videos.
I'm the WORST with that.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy. Please give me suggestions for future videos!

xoxo, Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment