Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nail Color Of The Week!

Oooh baby! I got some new nail polishes and other goodies from Target and Sephora, which you can see the haul video here:



Anyways I wanted to get Essie's Playdate and I finally picked it up!


I do like the color, I just wanted it to be a little more bright. It is a nice spring color however and I'm still happy to add it to my purple collection ;). But I did want a little more pop and flair so I added Essie's Set In Stones to my ring finger for a little sass, which, we all need! ;)


Overall I do like this color, it went on nicely and only needed 2 coats but I decided to purchase a different purple nail polish to feed my bright purple craving.



This is Illamasqua's Jo'mina, it is a lot more bright than my camera wants to give it credit for but I really love this color. It also only needs about 2 coats and it's good to go, however, this one is $14 and the Essie polish was about $7 at Target so the choice is yours!

Thanks for reading gal pals! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment