Saturday, August 11, 2012

What's In My Bag?!

Of course every beauty YouTuber has to do a what's in their (or purse) video, I just uploaded mine, you guys should go check it out!:


I'm really hoping more people subscribe and check out all my posts and videos, I really love makeup and all of the things that come with adding beauty videos on YouTube. 

I'm obviously by no means a professional and I do have a full time job, but making videos and adding them are just so relaxing to me. I don't have the best equipment in which to do so, I probably make a ton of spelling errors, and I'm sure I just don't make sense sometimes but I LOVE doing it :)

I literally don't go one day without watching others beauty videos and with that I find lots of new inspirations. And to think, about a couple months ago, I had NO IDEA there was even such a world on YouTube! I just wanted to share that little bit with you guys, even though I only have a couple of followers on here, I'm going to keep trying and trying to get more, and thank you to the couple that I have now, it means the world to me that you read and watch :)

 xoxo, Megs.

No comments:

Post a Comment