Friday, August 10, 2012

Green Bay Packer Eyeshadow!

Oh yeah, I love my green and gold. Even though it's still preseason, a couple friends and I went out to watch the game and I decided to play a little with my makeup.


So what I did was add Urban Decay's Midnight Rodeo all over the lid, with a note card underneath the eye because the glitter fall out with this shadow is AWFUL! Then I just slowly added another Urban Decay color called Bender to the outer third of the eye, adding intensity by spraying MAC Fix Plus onto a brush and tapping it into the color. To complete the look, I took a pencil brush and smudged Bender underneath the lower lash line, and voila! You have this wearable Packer chick look! I think it's pretty fun and I can't wait for the Packers to get out there and kick some butt! ;)

Also, my sister Casey is also a little bit too obsessed with the Packers as you can see in the video I added here, I guarantee you, this will make you giggle!:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment