Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun Glitter Nails!

So if you guys saw my post and video from my Haulmania, you saw that I got a couple of glitter nail polishes. Well I couldn't wait any longer to try them out and I was trying to think of a fun way to use the multicolored glitter I got. So I decided to just play around and try to make gradient glitter nails! I think they turned out kind of cool, however, I think next time I'll put a cool color underneath to make them pop a little bit more.






After a couple days of wearing them over a little pinkish top coat, I decided to add Essie's Ballet Slippers over the top of them to kind of wash out my nail and the glitter. It almost made it look like I hand painted tiny dots underneath my nails. I thought it was a funky touch to the regular glitter nails after wearing them for a couple of days...and maybe I was just trying to prolong having to attempt to take off the glitter? ;)


What do you guys think??

No comments:

Post a Comment