Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August's MyGlam Bag!


I am so excited for this months MyGlam Bag, yet again! I actually wasn't even planning on making a YouTube video about this months bag because I didn't do one for my Birchbox, but I was so impressed that I had to, which you can watch here:


Anyways if you'd rather read than watch, I got another Andrea's Choice nail polish in Ringmaster. I haven't tried it on my nails yet, but I will do a nail of the week with it very soon, so look for that! I was quite impressed with the white nail polish by her in my last bag, so I'm pretty excited to try this one too!

Then I got two products from Eclos Plant Based Beauty, the first being a Cellular Activator Facial Serum, which you're suppose to use after you've washed your face to help with any aging. I also got a Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream by them, which is also suppose to help with aging. Excited to try these products as well!

I also got a Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil in the scent Clean Skin, which smells just like the name says, like clean skin! It's very fresh and reminds me of Philosophy's Grace perfume.

S.A.L.T.Y. Cosmetics included a Glama-Zoid Mineral Eyeshadow, it is a pretty small container and isn't all that pigmented but it could be a nice color on the lid to add more of a pop to a natural look. And let's be honest, who goes through a whole thing of mineral eyeshadow? I know I have yet to!

And lastly, I got a full sized MyGlam Glam Gloss in 01, it smells AMAZING, like yummy watermelons. The color is pretty sheer when you first apply it but you can definitely work with it to make it more opaque, and it isn't too sticky either! I love it, it's gorgeous.

All in all, I really think some people didn't give MyGlam enough credit when they first started. Yes, I can understand why some were frustrated but now it seems like they've worked out all of the kinks and now they're giving out amazing products for only $10 a month. Pretty impressive. I highly recommend this site and Birchbox, you won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment