Friday, July 13, 2012

July's Birchbox!

YESSS, it's here, it's here! I actually got this a couple days ago. Pretty impressive shipping time I'd say! Anyways, above is how it came. I guess this month was sponsored by Glamour. If you guys would rather watch the video on the products, then click here!:





Still with me? ;) Yes?!! Good. Okay, first off I got a perfume sample, sad face, it's by Harvey Prince and it's called Hello. Well hi, but I don't like the scent, and pretty much never enjoy these samples. So in the garbage it has gone! Sorry Harvey! Then I got a cute deluxe sample of Blinc Mascara, love this stuff, I've tried it before and it lasts SO long on your eyelashes. Very impressive mascara! Moving right along, I also got Alterna Bamboo UV Color Protection Fade Proof Fluid for my hair of course, I have color treated hair so we'll give this little puppy a whirl and see how it goes. Last beauty product is the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Glow, I didn't see too much of a glow when I tested it on the back of my hand but I'll give it a go and see how I like it! Then I got some Minteas from Tea Forte, they taste like Hersey's York Peppermint Patty, nothing I'd ever buy personally but still cute nonetheless. And lastly, I got a "Birchbox exclusive" it says, which are just some headphones, cute, but we'll see if I use them.

Do you guys subscribe to Birchbox? If so, what did you get this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment