Friday, July 13, 2012

HAULMANIA!

Phew, poor little credit card, take a nice little nap. So I explained everything in detail that I got from my HAULMANIA today on my YouTube channel here:



But as I promised, I will swatch a couple of the items that my silly, dumb, dumb, camera didn't pick up too well. The first being my Elf Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn:

 Very impressed with the pigmentation, especially since it was only $3.00. Elf needs to make more colors! I only saw 3 different colors there and this one looked the prettiest to me. Then for my next swatcharoo, I got the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries, which to me is just the cutest name, ever!
These eye pencils are so creamy and so pigmented. I absolutely love this color and can't wait to play with it, not to mention, it was just under $5.00. What a bargain! And my last swatch for you guys is for the Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef:
In the plastic pan, this color looks down right frightful, however, on the cheeks it blends out really nicely and gives the skin a very light coral kiss. These cream blushes are kind of expensive, it was just under $10.00, but you'll most likely have them for quite a long time and I think they're worth every penny!

To see more of my haul please check out my YouTube link that I left above and if you guys have any other questions, comment below! 

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment