Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sleek Haul!




I've heard so much about Sleek Makeup lately, and since all of their products are so reasonably priced, I decided to give them a go and buy some of their products I've been lusting after! 

The first product that I really, really wanted and heard a ton about was the Blush By 3 by them (the second picture shown above and first picture swatched below) starting from left to right the colors names are, Chantilly, Guipure, and Crochet. 

Now these literally are by far the most pigmented blushes I have EVER touched, wow. I probably will have these for the rest of my life, so just beware when playing with them, they can make you go from normal to drag queen pretty quickly, haha. I suggest having a kabuki brush on hand, or use whatever sponge or brush you used for your foundation. Those will help tone down these pigmented blushes!

Then I bought a single blush called Flushed, (The last swatched picture below), I don't have any mauve colors like this so I thought it would be perfect to add to my ever expanding, makeup collection, hehe. 

Then I thought I would try their Pout Polish in Powder Pink, it looked so cute, and smell and feel exactly like MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioners. And then, lastly, I got a free little lip gloss with my purchase that I think I'm going to add to my key chain. 

Overall, I really recommend these products, they're highly pigmented, have amazing quality, and affordable to top it off. Couldn't be more impressed with Sleek Makeup! If only they had them in the stores here in the US! WAH! :)




xoxo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try sleek blushers, they look fab!Chantilly looks lovely.

    Feel free to check out my blog :)

    Frankie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so beautiful and the most pigmented blushes I've ever touched! SO worth the money! I'll have them forever! thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete