Thursday, June 14, 2012

MAC Haul! Happy Birthday To My Face!


Yes, I just celebrated my 23rd birthday and so I've been wanting to start a MAC palette for the longest time now, kind of figuring out what colors I really want and such. It finally came in the mail yesterday and I almost died!! So many eye shadows!!! And here they are all in their new home... ;)
Soooo pretty!! I'm in love, I also got a body oil from the Hey Sailor collection as well. Do you guys have any suggestions on colors to get? I'm interested in anything that will help make my blue eyes pop a little more and I'm just excited to make my MAC collection bigger now :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, you have picked great colours. What a treat! :0) Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun! any other color suggestions??

    ReplyDelete