Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lancome Color Design Review And Swatches





So I got this palette in Taupe Craze, the lid and highlighter shade were just too pretty to pass up and I honestly couldn't think of any other color close to them, although, I will not ever use the intended highlighter shade as a highlighter, it is way to shimmery for that in my opinion. My overall opinion is that these color are all really nice, blend well and such, but for almost $50, you're better off just buying the NAKED palettes, the colors are pretty much the same and you get more for your money. I was honestly thinking about returning this and may still, just because for $50, I want this to be a "can't live without" product and it was really, really, just okay. 

But it does give you a really nice natural look, and it's perfect for those days where you don't want to look like you're trying too hard, yet you still look fab ;)

xoxo, Megs.

No comments:

Post a Comment