Monday, June 11, 2012

June's MyGlam Bag!


 Wow, wow, wow, was I impressed with this months MyGlam Bag, totally different from last months. 3 deluxe sized products and I am completely happy with each one. YAY MYGLAM! 

As you can see in the first picture, they put the products in the cutest little bag yet! First off I got a Living Proof Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream, I have a ton of issue with frizz so I'm excited to try this! Then I got Philosophy's, Take A Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer (that was a mouth full). I'm in desperate need of finding a new moisturizer so also pumped to try this! 

Then I got a NYX Round Lipstick in Iced Honey, a pretty simple shimmery baby pink, swatched below. 

And lastly, I got a Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen, loooove felt eyeliner pens, this product will get lots of use out of me, also swatched below, it is pretty pigmented, but dries a little bit of a lighter black.

 So all in all, YAY MYGLAM, again! Love everything and I'm glad they aren't being skimpy with their products this month, hopefully this will continue! Very well done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment