Monday, June 11, 2012

June's Birchbox!

 I feel like a broken record here because of my previous post about my MyGlam Bag, but wow, Birchbox also really, really, stepped it up this month. Wow, first off I got a little cologne sample from Birchbox Man, called John Varvatos, I'll be giving that to my boyfriend for sure. Also, not pictured, I got a cute leopard print Lifestyle Extra Tili Bag, which is just like a zip lock bag, perfect for traveling. 

 I got two Comodynes Self Tanning Intensive Towelettes, I love to self tan because I am very, very Irish and that's pretty much the only way I get some color ;). 

Then I got a Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Old Gold, LOVE this product, it is so creamy and beautiful, I swatched it below and tried it tonight all over the lid, it creased like crazy no matter what primer i used, but still a pretty color. 

I got a Likewise Facial Moisturizer + Sun Protectant SPF 50, excited to try this as well, I love moisturizers as I stated in the previous post, I have yet to find a holy grail moisturizer, so the hunt continues...perhaps...hehe. 

And lastly, I got a Stainiac in Beauty Queen by theBalm, also swatched below, it's very pretty, and definitely does stain the lips with a just bitten look. So VERY impressed, and I can't wait to try out all of these products!! xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment