Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ulta Haul!


Yesssss, I love spending money lately! Haha, as always ;) These are some products I've heard about and wanted to try for awhile because of YouTube beauty gurus. I really, really, wanted to try the real technique brushes because I love to watch the Pixiwoo sisters and I've heard so many rave reviews so I got their Expert Face Brush, Powder Brush, and Shading Brush (I'll add a better picture of them below). However, I returned the shading brush because I thought it would be the size of the Deluxe Crease Brush which is what I want for under eye concealer like the Pixiwoo sisters use it for. Other than that, so far I love them! They're very soft and wonderful! Then I decided to try Sexy Hairs, Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner, it smells pretty yummy and so far, has made my hair feel a lot softer and healthier. For $4.29, I decided to also try a very raved about product, the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deeeeep, love it, used it once so far and it left my hair feel sooo soft and soooo deeeeeply conditioned ;) and lastly, I needed a moisturizer with SPF for work, so I decided to try Olay's Complete All Day UV Moisturizer-Sensitive Ski, so far I like it! But I think I need a little bit more time with everything I bought, besides the Shading Brush. Have you guys tried any of these???

                       (From right to left, Powder Brush, Expert Face Brush, and Shading Brush)

No comments:

Post a Comment