Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sephora/Ulta Mini Haul!


Today was a very very awesome day, because I got to spend all my hard earned mulla on stuff I probably didn't need! YAY! These were the couple beauty items I bought, first I really wanted to try the Bareminerals under eye concealer in Well Rested, I've been trying it for a couple of days now and it's alright so far. Then I bought a NYX eyeliner pencil in Azure, wow, just gorgeous pigmentation, LIKE BUTTA. I'll swatch all the eyeliners below at the end of this post though so you can see. Then I wanted a nice brown eyeliner, I've never owned one, can you believe that? So I didn't really know what to try so I just grabbed Rimmel's Soft Kohl Pencil in Sable Brown, not too crazy about this color, I kind of wanted something a little darker, any suggestions guys??? Then staying down the line, I wanted to try NYX's Eyeshadow Bases so I got ESB01, a nice bright white base, which just makes the colors a lot more vivid and it also primes your eyelids as well, not to mention brightens them of course with the bright white. Then after mustering up the courage to spend $24 on a makeup brush, I bought Sephora's Airbrush Concealer (No.57), it is quite amazing and makes my under eyes look great, I'm still trying to perfect it though. Then I got a couple of cheap mini products near Ulta and Sephora's registers, one being LaVanila Laboratories Deodorant in Vanilla Lavender, it smells pretty great but I don't think I need to spend $18 on a full sized one, I also bought a mini NARS Shadow Pencil in Tall Tale, again, the swatch will be below, and lastly for the sample sizes I decided to try CHI's Iron Guard, I'm just addicted to the smell of this!! I also got a refill of the Anastasia Eyebrow Gel, addicted to this stuff. And the last thing I got, which isn't pictured, was a Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black. Pretty awesome stuff, if you have time to pull out an extra mascara. Phew, that was a lot of typing, hope you guys enjoyed!

                (From left to right, NYX Azure, Rimmel's Sable Brown, and NARS Tall Tale)

No comments:

Post a Comment