Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Baby!!! Michael Kors Watch!


Okay, so I saved and saaaaved my mulla and decided this baby was something I needed in my life, well, maybe not needed, okay, yeah, needed. So I went to Macy's and I got 25% off, WOO! Meant to be, right? ;) Anyways, this one is the Midsized Chronograph Watch, I was going to get the male over sized one but my wrist was too small and it just looked stupid on me. So happy though, I really was debating between gold and rose gold but I just have way more gold jewelry and even though rose gold was the prettiest. 

I can never find anything in rose gold like I can in gold, I think I made the right decision :)

Maybe someday, when I marry a rich millionaire, like Christian Grey, he'll get me the rose gold one? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment