Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nail Color Of The Week!

 Are you ready for the sassiness? Yes? No? Maybe so? If you're not ready, don't look at this next picture

Isn't it sassy?!! This craptastic picture does my nails no justice but I went to Joann Fabrics awhile ago and got a ton of little glitter packs just for accent nails like this. I painted my nails with Essie's smokin' hot, which is a really nice deep plumy purple color as you can see and then I used the darkest purple in the pack, painted one coat of smokin' hot, and immediately dipped it into the glitter, tapping off the excess and patting down the glitter, then put a top coat on! Very simple and probably one of my favorite nail looks so far. Sometimes I just get bored with my nails but glitter always brings me back to life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment