Thursday, May 3, 2012

(Late) My April Birchbox


So I finally received an email from Birchbox saying I'm off the waiting list and am getting my first box, a little late in April, but still! Yay! 

Not sure how pumped I am about these products because I'm more of a makeup girl than a skincare girl but who knows. I got a sample of Taylor Swift's, Wonderstruck, yuck, threw it away right away, I almost aaaalways hate perfume samples.

I got Willa, which is a nice facial wash, the only thing is, the scent is quite strong and almost perfum-y, but for me, it isn't a deal breaker. 

Then I got Kahina Argan Oil and Facial Lotion, I haven't really tried these yet but argan oils seem to be all the rage lately. 

Lastly I also got Alima Pure Nourishing Lip Balm in Rhubarb, it goes on pretty neutral and has a mint tingling sensation, not sure how I feel about this either but I'll need to try them all for a bit before I can give an honest review. I think a lot of people for April got a mini Zoya nail polish? I was kind of hoping for that but oh well, I still happy with my box though, I love trying new things, hopefully I'll find something new that I'm obsessed with that I never would have tried! We'll see though. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment