Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mini Sephora Haul!


YAY! My Sephora came today! 

The first thing I got and was the most excited about the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Blissful, already tried it today and LOVE it, it looks so bright and summery. Just beautiful. Then I got the Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Bunny, which is a gorgeous coral pink gloss with a little shimmer. Then I got Soap & Glory's Clean On Me Shower Gel, we'll see if this actually works as well as people have said. However, I'm really not too keen on the strong "old grandma perfume scent". And lastly, I got the Too Faced Primed & Poreless Bronze Primer, I tried this today and was not impressed at all, I did nothing for my pores, the bronze tint went any almost right away, and there were little sparkles in it. I'll give it another day or two, or else I'm returning it! Otherwise, I'm very happy, as always, with my Sephora purchases! :)

Want to know more? Just ask!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment