Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How I Organize My Makeup Brushes


 Alright, now I'll admit, I'm a total neat freak when it comes to everything in my life, especially my makeup. So one day I just got sick of the unattractive way I was storing my expensive makeup brushes, so I went to the Dollar Tree and got the vases above, super cheap and easy. I also bought some little stones for the bottom of them but I was trying to fit too many in there and this just ended up working better :) I also found that buying an envelope organizer pictured in pink, picture below (TJ Maxx, $5.00) was a great way to store my two most used eyeshadow palettes, the Naked and Naked 2 hehe, and also good for keeping out coupons and samples that I want to use without forgetting about! I just love how this all looks on my vanity!



















No comments:

Post a Comment